Wesley University Ondo Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
Wesley University invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for admission through the university Post UTME / DE Screening for 2019/2020 academic session.
Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark(140)
- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates seeking change of institution.
- UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
- Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
- 2019 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
How To Apply
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Application forms can be obtained online or at the University Campus.
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES: