University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post-HND / B.ENG Admission Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the candidates who wish to apply for admission into University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post-HND / B.ENG programme that their admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. Candidates are to follow the procedures below to apply.
UNIPORT Post-HND Programme Admission Requirements.
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to qualify for admission into the Programme.
- A minimum pass level of LOWER CREDIT at the HND [in any of the Disciplines stated above].
- Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or it equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other science subject [ from Biology, Agricultural science, Technical Drawing or Further Mathematics].
- Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
About UNIPORT Post-HND Programme
The Programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their managerial skills and engineering competence and efficiency on their job, as well as ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering [B.ENG] Degree in any of the following Engineering fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Duration of UNIPORT Post-HND Programme.
The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post-HND.
- Application Forms are to be obtained from the Post-HND Office, Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand naira only (#12,000.00) in any of the following Banks: First Bank Plc and UNIPORT-Choba Micro-Finance Bank.
- Completed Application Forms, together with two (2) passport-sized photographs of the Applicant and the original copy of receipt of payment for the Application Form should be returned to:
- The Coordinator, Post-HND Unit,
Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt.
Note: The sale of Forms will close on 29thFebruary, 2020.
For further enquiries, please call: 08148244740 or 08082015613.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BY CLICKING HERE.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER BY CLICKING HERE.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.