University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Now Out.
This is to inform all candidates who wish to apply for JUPEB Program in the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) that the school management has released the Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations.
ARTS: History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS), Economics/Hisitory/Lit – in- English (EHL), History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS), Igbo/Lit-in-English/CRS (ILCRS), History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
SOCIAL SCIENCES: Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM), Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG), Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG), Biology/Economics/Government (BEG), Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS), Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM), Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG), Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM) etc.
SCIENCES: Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC), Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM), Physics/Chemistry/Biology(PCB), Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM), Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM).
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
Candidates Eligible for UNN JUPEB.
- Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme.
- The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
How to Apply
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University FormsClick on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
JUPEB Admission General Information.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers. ’The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 entrance exam shall hold at the University of Nigeria, on 6th September, 2019.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Phone: 09098127029, 08096854714. E-mail: [email protected].
CLOSING DATE: 3rd September, 2019.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: 6th September, 2019.
LECTURES START on 16th September, 2019.
Please Share and Comment.