University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) 2019 Direct Entry Form, Requirements, How to Apply.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka has started registration for the 2019/2020 Direct Entry. Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
Registration exercise for the Direct Entry screening exercise commences on Thursday July 18, 2019 and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019 on the university Portal.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Direct Entry Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Examination Schedule.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2019
VENUE : NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBREARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
FACULTY/DEPARTMENT: ALL FACULTIES
- Time Faculty/Department
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Medicine and Surgery
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Veterinary Sciences
- 10: am – 12:00 noon
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Vocational Technical Education
Please come with the printout of the acknowledgement for the screening exercise.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.