University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) 1st Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all those that participated in University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME screening exercise that the University management has released their 1st Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check UNIMAID Admission List.
Presently, UNIMAID applicants can only check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Successfully admitted? For detailed information on how to check, accept or reject admission from JAMB CAPS, please CLICK HERE.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.