University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post-UTME Screening Form and Cut-Off Mark for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the candidates who made University of Lagos their Choice of institution in the 2019/2020 UTME that their Post-UTME Screening Examination will kickoff from 1st of August, 2019 and end 21st of August, 2019
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their Choice of institution in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- CANDIDATES WHO WILL NOT BE SIXTEEN (16) YEARS OF AGE BY 31ST OCTOBER, 2019 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND NEED NOT APPLY.
- Students of the university whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence statue could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new program different from the former program.
- Any expelled student from the university cannot be offered fresh admission.
SCREENING FEE IS 2,000
How To Register
- Eligible candidates should visit www.unilag.edu.ng and login.
- Click on Admissions.
- Click on Post-UTME Application.
- Login with UTME number as Username and Surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print out payment invoice.
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the University Portal to complete the screening form.
- Print out Post-UTME Examination pass.
Post-UTME screening test will hold from Monday 26th August, 2019 to Friday 30th August, 2019.
For further enquiries, email [email protected]
Call: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596, 09058702877
- The university has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found guilty shall lose his/her studentship.
- Please adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarification.
Oladejo Azeez, Esq.
Registrar and secretary to the council.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.