University of Jos (UNIJOS) IJMB Admission Form for 2018/2019 Out.
Applications are welcomed from appropriately qualified contender for admission into the IJMB Program under the Non-NUC Funded Projects (NNUCFP) of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for Arts and Social Sciences disciplines.
Intrigued hopefuls must have at least five (5) credits in the accompanying subjects,
English Language and Mathematics inclusive: History, Government, Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Geography, CRS, IRS, Hausa, Arabic Language and Literature in English.
How to Apply for UNIJOS IJMB Admission.
Application forms are available online and can be obtained on the University website: www.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N7,500) through the Remita Payment Platform with effect from Monday 3rdSeptember to Sunday 30th December 2018.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE FORM:
- Visit the Remita (www.remita.net) account and click on Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDS- Click “University of Jos”
- Name of Service- Click “IJMB Programme”
- Purpose- Click “Purchase of forms”
- Provide a personal and functional email and phone numbers
- Codes will be sent to the email/phone numbers
- Candidates can then access the forms on-line
- Candidates are expected to print a hard copy of the submitted online form
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
All hopefuls are required to present a printed copy of the finished structures to the workplace of the Senior Deputy Registrar, Non-NUC Funded Projects, University of Jos, Room 106 Scholastic Square, Bauchi Road Campus or IJMB Coordinator’s Office, Township Campus, Murtala Mohammed Way, Jos.
For further request, it would be ideal if you contact Director, Non-NUC Funded Programmes on phone number 08037007427, Senior Deputy Registrar, Non-NUC Funded Programmes on phone number 08061270954 or IJMB Coordinator on phone number 08060674526.