University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Post Basic Refresher Course Form Out For 2019.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) management are now selling forms for School Of Post Basic Accident & Emergency/Paediatric Nursing Programmes.
Qualified competitors are hereby invited to purchase their admission form.
DURATION OF THE COURSE: Four weeks.
ACCOMODATION: – The course is non-residential.
- Must have a specialty nursing training in Accident and Emergency/Paediatrics in Accredited Post Basic Nursing Schools.
- Have at least five years post qualification experience and yet to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply
- Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Web: www.uith.org
- Application forms must be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira only (# 5,000.00) only or fifty US Dollars ($50.00) for foreign applicants. This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH) Ilorin.
- All completed application forms are to reach the coordinators of School of Post Basic Nursing (A & E/Paediatrics) University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin on or before February, 30th 2019.
NB: Course fee will be communicated in due course.
Selection is on first come first serve basis.