University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 academic session that their first batch admission list is out. Candidates are to follow the procedures below to access the list.
How To Check UNICAL Admission Lists.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
How To Check UNICAL Admission List On Jamb Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
For detailed information on how to check, accept or reject admission from JAMB CAPS, please CLICK HERE.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Congratulations to those that made the list.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BY CLICKING HERE.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER BY CLICKING HERE.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.