University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify the general public especially all prospective students of University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) that their Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session Is Out.
All the candidates who chose University of Abuja as their first choice university during their JAMB registration are invited for a Post UTME from Wednesday, 18th – 23th September, 2019 at the main Library, University of Abuja, Abuja.
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019/2020 UTME;
- Must have chosen university of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How To Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a registration fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2019 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
- Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa)number and other details as appropriate and submit.
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password.
- Click on “Login to dashboard”.
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
For support, contact email@example.com
Candidates should note:
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification, if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2019 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
In case you need us to help you with the registration, Call or WhatsApp Chinedu with: 08067415022.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.