TASUED Launches Portal for Online Processing of Transcript, Results Verification and Certificate Requests.
The management of (TASUED) has launched a portal where both students and graduates of the University can do their Transcript Processing, Results Verification and Certificate Requests.
This is in view of the vission of the Vice Chancellor of the University to make the University activities easy to access without hitches.
According to the ICT Director, Mr. Ademola Adenubi, the innovation will enable its subscribers to access and process Transcript, Results Verification and Certificate requests online and without any rigour.
Procedure for Making e-Request for Transcript, Result Verification and Certificate Collection on TASUED Portal.
- Visit the https://erequest.tasued.edu.ng
- Click on the Transcript Request | Result Verification | Certificate Collection buttons to read related information.
- To access the eRequest Service platform, Create new User Profile by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ link or login with existing Profile Information
- Once login, select the appropriate service request button on your Profile Dashboard
- Identify the choice of service requests from the list of sections and make the required payment by clicking on the Pay Fee button. The Payment Gateway window will pop-up
- Make your payment with a valid ATM card details of any Nigerian commercial bank. Click on the Payment History link at the top to check status of your payments and Print Receipts.
- On successful transaction, return to your Profile Dashboard for a listing of your service requests under the Request Record section.
- Click on the Make Request button corresponding to the request description you have paid for. You will be directed to a Request Form page
- Fill all sections of the service request form with necessary and correct information. You will need to attach electronic copy of your Means of Identification (National ID, Driver Licence etc) and Notification of Result (JPG or PDF formats). Click on the Submit button when you are done filling the form.
- Click on the Dashboard link to return to your Profile Dashboard.
- Click on the View Status or View Details buttons corresponding to your Request description to check the processing status of your request or view/edit the requisite request form. You can not edit the request form once the Record Office has initiated processing.
- You will be notified, via email, at each stage of the processing by the Record Office. Once your request is completed, you will be notified of necessary action to take.