Sokoto State University (SSU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify the general public especially those that are seeking for admission into Sokoto State University that the university is now selling their Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Apply
- Visit the University Portal at http://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Generale and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number. Thereafter proceed to any commercial hank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
- After payment. login to your account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information.
- Upload your O’level/A’ level result. (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
- Print your acknowledgement sip and payment receipt for record purposes.
NOTE: that the screening is strictly online, and no examination will be required of applicants at any time.
For further inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com or call +234 816 2544 443
(call period: 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m every Monday to Friday only).
Signed Amina Yusuf Garba, moN Registrar.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.