Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Now Out.
Latest Update: Deadline for online registration is on 17th August, 2019. The printing of the Exam slip will commence on 19th August, 2019. Candidates are expected to have uploaded all results before the date.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed that registration for the 2019 POST-UTME screening exercise will commence on the 19th of July, 2019. Application cost is N2000. Registration ends
11th, August. Screening holds August 31st – September 4th, 2019.
Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
HOW TO APPLY
The registration will kick-off from 19th of July 2019.
- To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise.
- The candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time between 31st August and September 4th, 2019.
It should be noted that the Direct Entry candidate will NOT be participating in the screening
The closing date for the registration of candidates (UTME/DE) is
11th August, 2019.
Please Share and Comment.