Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the candidates seeking to run their JUPEB program in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) that the school is now selling their JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of Credit Level Pass at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
DURATION: The programme is one academic session of two semesters.
How To Apply
1. Visit: portal.unizik.edu.ng/jupeb
2. Click on create profile. Enter your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Email, Phone number etc. and click on SUBMIT. A Registration number and password will be generated for you. Print or copy out both the Registration number and password for login and click on Finish to be redirected to the login page.
3. Enter the Registration Number as your username and the password as your password, and click on LOGIN.
4. Click on STEP ONE, click on Generate RRR. Your registration number name, email, phone number and application form fee of 15,000 naira will be displayed. Click on GENERATE.
5. Print out your invoice and proceed to bank to make the required payment of 15,000 naira. The account number is the RRR number on your invoice
6. Visit the portal 2 hours after your bank payment, login with your Registration number and your password.
7. Click on STEP TWO, click on Confirm Payment. Your registration number, name, e-mail and phone number will be displayed. Enter the RRR number and click on VERIFY PAYMENT. You will see a notification: “payment verification successful” or “Transaction pending”. If your payment verification is successful proceed to (8), else retry (7) until the payment verification is successful.
8. Click on STEP THREE, click fill application form, fill out the application form and click on SUBMIT
9.Print out your acknowledgment slip:
Applicants into 2019/2020 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry during the programme.
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Phone: 08122466487, 08071595824
E-mail: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Submission of online forms closes on Friday, 19th October, 2019 at 11.59 pm.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.