Niger Delta University (NDU) Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form For 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify the general public especially all the candidates that wish to run their degree programs in Niger Delta University (NDU) but didn’t register on time for their Post UTME for 2019/2020 academic session that their Supplementary Post Post-UTME Screening Form is on now.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
How To Apply
- Visit www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 9th October, 2019.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
The deadline for the online submission of application form is October 9th, 2019.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address. Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
MRS. EFFUA E. BEREPUBO
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.