Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out (Amended).
LATEST UPDATE: screening test will now hold between 14th August and 20th August, 2019.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking for admission into Niger Delta University (NDU) that the university has released their Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 academic session.
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The screening test is scheduled to hold from 14th August to 20th August, 2019.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 12th August, 2019.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.