NECO BECE (Junior WAEC) Results 2019 Released.
This is to notify the general public especially students who participated in the NECONECO BECE (Junior WAEC) for 2019 that the Exam Board has released their results. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions below to check their results.
How to Check NECO BECE Result.
STEP 1: Register on NECO Results Online System.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open you email and click verify.
STEP 2: Purchase Token.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
STEP 3: You Can Now Check Your Result.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year.
- Pick your exam type.
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO BECE result.
Good Luck Guys.