Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) has announced their 2019/2020 Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening. Candidates who score 170 and above, and made the university their choice of institution are to start registration from 13th August, 2019, the registration will end on 13th October, 2019.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen NSUK as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose NSUK as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply
- Registration for the screening exercise commences on 13th August, 2019 and ends on 13th October, 2019.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as screening fee.
- Candidates are to visit https://www.nsukadmission.com/screening/ to apply.
Payment can EITHER be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve and MasterCard OR by printing the remita retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any of the banks on REMITA Platform.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.