Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Admission List For 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME exercise for 2019/2020 academic session that their admission list is out. Candidates are advised to follow the procedures below to access the list.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List
- Visit MOUAU admission status checking portal by CLICKING HERE.
- Locate and click on ‘2019/2020 Admission List released’.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘OK’ to access your MOUAU admission status.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates who can successfully view their admission status on the University’s Portal are candidates who have been granted admissions and have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB Website.
- Candidates who have been approved and admitted but have not accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so urgently and print their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions. Recommended: For detailed information on how to check, accept or reject admission from JAMB CAPS, please CLICK HERE.
- That admitted Candidates should endeavour to print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates must pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Candidates qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BY CLICKING HERE.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER BY CLICKING HERE.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.