Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the Post UTME and Direct Entry Candidates seeking for Admission into Lagos State University (LASU) that the institution has released their application form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marksare eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2019.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marksare eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
LASU POST-UTME LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
– Christian Studies
– Islamic Studies
– History & International Studies
– Music & Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
– Peace Studies
|2.||EDUCATION||– Arabic Education
– Christian Religious Studies Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
– Yoruba Education
– Biology Education
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
– Early Childhood Education
– Guidance & Counselling
|3||LAW||– Common/Civil Law|
|4.||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE||– Agriculture|
|5.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– Public Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
– Business Administration
|6.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||– B.Sc. Mass Communication|
– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
– Computer Science
|8.||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||– Medicine & Surgery
|9.||SOCIAL SCIENCES||– B.Sc. Geography & Planning
– B.Sc. Psychology
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Political Science
– B.Sc. Sociology
|10.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||– B.Sc. Transport|
|11.||ENGINEERING||– Mechanical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering
– Aeronautic & Astronautic Engineering
How To Apply
A. Online Payment
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2019/2020 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
a. JAMB Registration Number
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The Candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
4. On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL LASU POST-UTME/DE CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
* Carefully fill in your personal details as required
* Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
* Save and proceed
* Carefully enter your UTME details
* Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
* Save and proceed
* Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
* Scan and Upload O’Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
* Save and proceed
* Input required O’ Level details
* Save and proceed
* Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
* Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of Oâ€™Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credit Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject.
* Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise.
* Credit Pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
* Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
* Note that any examination taken after July 2019 is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
* Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
* CHECK THE CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
* By ticking the “I CERTIFY”Button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
* Click the “continue” button
* After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
* Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL LASU POST-UTME/DE CANDIDATES
* The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
* The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2019 JAMB Brochure
* Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the Oâ€™ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the Online Admission Screening.
The Point Grading System is as follows:
|O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Twenty Two  days, from Thursday, 1st August – Tuesday 16th, August, 2019 (12 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. AMUNI, Mohammed Olayinka
REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY TO COUNCIL
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.