Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
All candidates seeking for admission into Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) are hereby informed that the institution Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out.
Note: The university must be your first choice institution and you must score a minimum of 160 points in Jamb and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions.
Online Registration for the Post UTME/DE screening will commence from Monday, 5th August to Monday, 9th September, 2019.
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form.
How to Apply
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
KSUSTA Physical Screening Schedule.
Physical screening of candidates at various Faculties/Departments will be as follows:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE)|
|Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries||Tuesday, 10thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Agric. Theatre (AGT), Faculty of Agriculture|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF EDUCATION) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Edu. Computer Science, Edu. Physics, Edu. Biology, Edu. Chemistry, Edu. Mathematics, Edu. Agric. Science, Electrical/Electronics Tech. Edu., Metal Work Tech. Edu., Automobile Tech. Edu. And Library & Information Science||Tuesday, 10thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Science Education Lab, Faculty of Education|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF ENGINEERING) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology||Tuesday, 10thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Engineering Lecture Theatre (ELT), Faculty of Engineering|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Microbiology and Zoology||Wednesday, 11thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Science Lecture Hall (SLH), Faculty of Life Sciences|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Applied Chemistry, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and Statistics||Wednesday, 11thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Science Lecture Theatre (SLT), Faculty of Physical Sciences|
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.