Kaduna State University (KASU) Application for Inter University Transfer for 2019/2020.
This is to notify everyone that Kaduna State University (KASU) has commenced Application for Inter University Transfer for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Interested candidates must possess minimum of 2.40 CGPA on the scale of 5.00 and also pay the stipulated processing fee.
How To Apply
- Application form will be obtained at the Office of the Academic Secretary.
- Transfer students shall pay ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) only into the University Consultancy Services Bank Account as Processing Fee.
- Transfer student shall possess a minimum of 2.40 CGPA on the scale of 5.00 to be qualified for consideration.
- Application shall be accompanied by student’s current Transcript sent officially by his/her current institution. Note that KASU official(s) may be sent to the University from where transfer is being sought for verification of the Transcript.
- If at any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student such student shall be withdrawn from the University.
- A transfer student is required to have a JAMB registration number.
- He/ She must transfer into the same course of study as in current University.
- Transfer student must not be admitted above 300 Level for all the programmes in the University.
- A transfer student must have at least completed 200 level in his/her current institution
- A transfer student must be a current student of the University from which he/she seeks transfer.
- All applications for Inter-University transfer for the 2019/2020 Academe Session shall be received on or before 31st October, 2019.
- All recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculties shall be submitted to me Academic Office for collation and presentation to the Vice-Chancellor for approval.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.