Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu here by announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced sale of form for the 2019/2020 post-UTME screening exercise.
The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from from Monday 9th September,2019 to Friday 13thSeptember, 2019 by 8:am daily. for the Diploma Programmes.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME for the ND programmes
How to Apply
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLYat top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to [email protected]
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 4th September, 2019 as the application window closes on that day.