Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu here by announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced sale of form for the 2019/2020 Part-Time Programme as well as the Poly Work and Study Programme.
These two programmes offer a great opportunity, through continuous part-time studies, for working class persons to improve themselves and reach the top-most heights in their careers.
ND Part-Time Courses and Requiremnets.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Building Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Co-operative Economics and Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Fashion, Designing and Creative Technology
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Rural Planning
Any person who deserves to run through Part-time Studies programme must have attended a secondary school and have obtained a West African Examination Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate, in five subjects relevant to the course of study or WAEC equivalent, as approved by NBTE and JAMB.
How To Apply
Each application form costs five thousand Naira (#5000.00) only.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 4th September, 2019 as the application window closes on that day.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.