Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Affiliation with UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu here by announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced sale of form for the 2019/2020 post-UTME screening exercise.
The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday 16th September 2019 to Tuesday 17th September 2019 for the Degree Programmes.
The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
SCREENING SUBJECTS & SCHEDULE.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER BASED.
Date of POST-UTME: Monday 16th September 2019 to Tuesday 17th September 2019.
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 am
Post UTME Exam Subjects:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLYat top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE . Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGRpayment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, Select Screening Exam fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a validEmail and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to [email protected]
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Wednesday, September 4th, 2019 as the application window closes on that day.
POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE
|16/09/2019||BUSINESS ADMINISTRAION||· ACCOUNTING· BANKING AND FINANCE
· BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
|ENGLISH/MATHSECONOMICS AND COMMERCE|
|17/09/2019||SOCIAL SCIENCES||PUBLIC ADMINSTRATION||ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCE|
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.