Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) HND Admission Form For 2019/2020 Is Out.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the following Higher National Diploma (HND) (Regular and Part-Time) Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management
Co-operative Economics and Management
Office Technology and Management
Purchasing and Supply
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
Science Laboratory Technology
with options in :
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
Fine Arts with options in:
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Estate Management & Valuation
Urban and Regional Planning.
IMT HND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spent a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
How To Apply For IMT HND PROGRAM
- Visit imt.edu.ng and click on Apply at top right-hand corner of IMT website
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select Interswitch as the payment option and generate invoice.
- Then, print-out your invoice . This print-out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT. Select Sale of Form as the payment type.
- Proceed to any bank and pay application fee of N5000 through Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
- After the payment in the bank , return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
For online Application Support contact: 07016705460, 08167090026 or send email to [email protected].
Deadline: All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday, 29thNovember ,2019 as the window for application closes on that day
MRS. IJEOMA C. ANEKE
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.