Imo State University (IMSU) Admission List for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME screening exercise for 2019/2020 academic session that their admission list is out. Below is how to access the admission list.
How to Check IMSU Admission List
You will have to purchase IMSU admission status checking PIN from IMSU Microfinance Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, Zenith bank. The cost of the PIN is N1,200 (one thousand two hundred naira only).
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal by CLICKING HERE.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2019-2020.
- Click on submit to Generate an Invoice for the payment of the admission checking PIN.
- After payment, return to the link in (1) above and Supply your details to access your IMSU admission status.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.