Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Direct Entry & JUPEB 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Batch Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Released.
The administration of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, has discharged the JUPEB and direct entry justify and advantageous admission lists for the 2018/2019 scholarly session.
Every one of the competitors that connected for IAUE Direct Entry admission would now be able to check their admission status on the web.
VIEW THE LISTS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW;
- RELEASE OF 4TH BATCH ADMISSION LIST (UTME & DIRECT-ENTRY/JUPEB)
- RELEASE OF 3RD BATCH ADMISSION LIST (UTME & DIRECT-ENTRY/JUPEB)
- IAUE 2018/2019 1ST & 2ND ADMISSION LIST (MERIT, DIRECT ENTRY/JUPEB, SUPPLEMENTARY)
All candidates whose names appear in the Admission list above are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University.
- Pay Acceptance fee online immediately using any of the following methods: Pay-Direct (Bank Option), Mastercard or Verve (You must login to your profile on the school Portal to pay – enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng)
- Proceed to Admissions unit for clearance with all required documents (Check the website for clearance requirements)