Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Admission List for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME Screening exercise for 2019/2020 academic session that their admission list is out. Candidates are to follow the procedures below to access the list.
How To Check FUTA Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” and proceed to view your admission information.
Follow the procedure outlined below to also check your Admission status on JAMB CAPS:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
For detailed information on how to check, accept or reject admission from JAMB CAPS, please CLICK HERE.
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BY CLICKING HERE.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER BY CLICKING HERE.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.