Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Is Out.
This is to notify the general public especially all the candidates that wishes to run their JUPEB program in Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) that their JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. Candidates are to follow the procedures below to apply.
The Programme is non-residential and one year in duration. The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi – JUPEB programme is designed to prepare candidates for degree programmes offered by the university.
FUAM JUPEB Admission Requirements, Duration & School Fees.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Olevel credits (including English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session.
COST OF SCHOOL FEE: One Hundred Thousand (N100,000.00) only
Candidate can obtain the Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) form for a non refundable fee of Fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only. Just check below on how to obtain the form.
The sale of forms will commerce on Mondaay, 16th March, 2020
How to Apply for FUAM JUPEB Admission Form
Applicants are hereby advice to pay the application fee of N15, 000.00 through the University website: fees.uam.edu.ng by generating the remita reference number and either pay online or through any bank branch. Here is a step by step to filling the application form;
- Visit uam.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB application Forms
- Create an account to generate JUPEB Application number
- Fill in your surname, other names, email address and Phone number
- Click on submit to generate the JUPEB application number
- Copy the application number generated and visit the fees.uam.edu.ng to enter the application to proceed to payment.
- On successful completion of payment go back to the portal to validate your payment by entering the payment pin.
- Complete the online application form and click submit.
Degree Programmes to be Offered After JUPEB
The Degree programmes to be offered are listed below:
1. College of Agricultural Economics & Extension
Bachelor of Agricultural Science with the options in:
- B. Agric. Agricultural Economics.
- B Agric. Agricultural Extension & Rural Development.
2. College of Agricultural and Science Education:
Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc. Ed) with options in:
- B.Sc. Ed Agricultural Education.
- B.Sc. Ed Biology.
- B.Sc. Ed Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed Integrated Science
- B.Sc. Ed Physics.
- B.Sc. Ed Mathematics/computer Science
- B.Sc. Ed Mathematics/Statistics.
- B.Sc. Ed Statistics/Computer Science.
- Applicants into 2020/2021 preliminary programme are advised to check our Website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid email addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2020/2021 entrance examination shall hold at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Pre-Degree Annex.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Deadline: Not Specified.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BY CLICKING HERE.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER BY CLICKING HERE.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.