Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List for 2018/2019 Released.
This is to notify the general public especially those that applied for admission into Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) that the school management has released their 1st and 2nd Batch Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
How to Check FUAM Admission List.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Admission List that was only accessible on JAMB portal has now been uploaded on the university’s website. Follow the procedure below to check your FUAM admission status on the school webiste:
- Go to FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Notes to admitted candidates:
- Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
- Also login to the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.