Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) IJMB Admission Form For 2019/2020 Is Out.
Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) invites applications from suitably qualified individuals that want to run their Twelve Months interim IJMB program for 2019/2020 academic session in the university.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits at 0-Levels from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent in not more than two sittings (3 basic subjects plus Mathematics and English Language).
- Candidates without credit pass In either Mathematics for Arts or English for Science may be allowed but not in both subjects.
- However, they are required to remedy the deficiency within the period of the IIMB programme.
- The deficiency can also be remedied through ordinary level IIMBE Mathematics and English Language.
How To Apply
- Interested applicants should go to any commercial bank and make payment of 10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) in favor of Federal University Lafia, TSA Account (Please note that there Is no use of Account Number).
- Present payment receipt issued at the Bank to the School of Basic and Remedial Studies for Confirmation and issuance of payment receipt
- Alternatively, go to www.remita.net and generate Remits Retrieval Reference (RRR) and proceed to Bank to effect payment and present the receipts as indicated above. (Please use the GIFMIS Reference Number (URN) 1000057612 when prompted to Input It by the system). When generating RRR select fee option and proceed to make your payment.
Deadline: The forms would be on sale from Monday, September 2, 2019, to Friday, November 29, 2019.
For more enquiries, please, contact the following numbers:
07032729824, 08062361547, 08065389596, 08063126209, 08065815733
Dr. Abubakar Mamuda Registrar
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.