Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify the general public especially candidates seeking for Admission into Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) that the school has released their Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session (For NCE programmes).
i. Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
ii. Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How To Apply
- The cost of the Form is #2,000
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com) or APPLY HERE
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
The Date for the Screening Examination will be communicated later.
For Enquiries CALL: 08034346412, 08033856448 or 08030916394.
Please Comment and Share