FCE (Special) Oyo Affiliated to UI Post-UTME/DE Screening Form for 2018/2019 Out.
The Federal College of Education (SPED) Oyo in affiliation with the University of Ibadan thus asks for application from qualified competitors into its NUC admission full-time college degree programs for the 2018/2019 scholarly session. The Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo which is the just a single in the Nation commanded to train special education instructors and other faculty, was built up in October 1977.
The 2018/ 2019 FCES OYO UI Degree Post UTME Screening will hold on Thursday, 27th December, 2018
Venue: Oba Adeyemi Hall (a.k.a New College Hall)
Time: 8.00 am
NOTE: Candidates are to come along with the following:
1. Evidence of Payment for the Post UTME Screening
2. Two (2) Passport photograph
3. Original O ‘ Level result(s) for sighting
4. Two (2) Photocopies of O’level result(s)
5. Photocopy of UTME score slip.
SPED / UI Available Degree Programmes.
Approved Courses are: (1) *Education/Christian Religious Studies. (2) Education/Islamic Studies. (3)Educational Management. (4) Guidiance and Counselling. (5) Human Kinetics. (6) Primary Education Studies. (7) Education Mathematics. (8) *Education French. (9) *Education English Language. (10). Special Education
THOSE ASTERISKED CAN ONLY BE COMBINED AS TEACHING SUBJECT AREAS (MINOR ONLY)
SPED Oyo / UI Post UTME and DE Screening Eligibility.
The following candidates are qualified to apply:
i) Those who made the College their preferred Institution of choice, sat for the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above;
ii) Those who sat for the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above but did not choose the College;
iii) Those who applied to JAMB for Direct Entry. ALL Candidates are to submit their bio-data and SSCE WAEC/NECO O’L or (equivalent certificate) and NCE results (for Direct Entry) ONLINE directly through www.fcesuidegree.com.
How to Apply for FCE (Special) Oyo / UI Post UTME and DE Screening.
1). Make a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening (Online Payment Only)
2). Please note that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.
3). Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
4). Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 500kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil and,
5). Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
How to make payment Online:
Step 2. Choose ‘2018 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FEE’ as service type and ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled)
Step 3. Print the Online Payment Receipt
- a) Candidates are requested to note that payment of the Admission Processing Fee of N2,000.00 is for processing of each candidate’s application. This does not guarantee admission.
- b) The date for Post-UTME screening for UTME candidates will be communicated via the e-mail address and/or GSM phone no as stated in B(iii) above
- c) Direct Entry candidates are to apply for courses where they have relevant NCE grades, they are expected come with two copies each of photocopy of credentials, payment teller, online registration form, JAMB (DE) Registration and colour passport ON OR BEFORE Friday, October 12, 2018. at the Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes of the College.
- Candidates should check constantly on the admission portal for further information.
For enquiry, contact: The Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes on firstname.lastname@example.org OR 08038360858, 08033822695, 08069686446.