Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Merit And Supplementary Admission List for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify the general public especially all the candidates that participated in Ebonyi State University (EBSU) entrance examination for 2019/2020 academic session that their admission list is out.
How to Check EBSU Admission List.
EBSU Merit Admission List For 2019/2020
To access the Admission list on the schools’ website; CLICK HERE
EBSU Supplementary Admission List For 2019/2020
To access the list of admitted candidates on the schools’ website; visit this link: https://ebsu.edu.ng/2019-2020_admissionlist.php
In line with the ongoing, you are advised to transfer from the course you applied abinito to the Faculty/Department your name appeared presently. You are also expected to upload your O’level to JAMB website if you have not done that, so as to enable JAMB approve our proposal for your admission.
You are required to change your course of study within three (3) days of this publication. Note again any admission not approved by JAMB is not genuine.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
For detailed information on how to check, accept or reject admission from JAMB CAPS, please CLICK HERE.
EBSU Registration Process/Guide
For Newly Admitted Students
1. Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
2. Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
3. Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
4. Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
5. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
7. Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. Return to the Portal and login.
9. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
11. Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BY CLICKING HERE.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER BY CLICKING HERE.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.