Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
Delta State University (DELSU) through its management has released their Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session. Candidates that wish to run the programme are advised to follow the guildlines below to register.
- Candidates should possess five credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. Candidates for Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree programmes must have the five credits at one sitting.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University, Abraka.
- Candidates are required to register with JAMB and write the 2020 UTME and should score a minimum of DELSU JAMB cut-off point of 180 with DELSU as first Choice.
- Candidates should ensure that the course (programme) they register in JAMB is the same with the course (programme) they intend to pursue in the DELSU Pre-degree Programme.
How To Apply
Applications are to be filled online at the rate of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira only through the use of the Delta State University virtual Pin generated at https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ and payment made at any of the following University approved banks (UUnity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank and Fidelity Bank).
Click on Apply for Admission
- Select Start button
- Click on Pre-Degree and complete the form
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
Entrance Examination: Admission of candidates into the various courses shall be based on a Computer-Based Aptitude Test, which shall be held at the Delta State University Examination Centre, Site III, Abraka on a date to be announced later.
Courses Available: All degree programmes offered in the Delta State University except Medicine and Law.
Items Required for Writing the Entrance Examination: Candidates are expected to come along with their Printed Photo Card, without which they would not be allowed into the examination venue.
Closing date : 16th January, 2020.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.