Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME Form for 2019/2020, Deadline.
This is to notify all the candidates who indicated Delta State University (DELSU) as their choice of institution that their Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 is out
- On-line application will start from 8th July, 2019.
- Application website closes at 6.00p.m on 7th August,2019
- The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from Wednesday 14th August, 2019 to Monday 19th August 2019
- Cut-off mark is 170.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.0). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VITUAL PIN
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to www.delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
(a). Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
(b). Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(c). Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.