Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Out.
The management of Cross River University of Technology has released their JUPEB Admission form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. Candidates that wishes to pertake in the program are advised to pick their forms now
CRUTECH JUPEB Benefits.
- JUPEB certificate is accepted in most Nigerian Universities for Direct Entry into 200 level
- JUPEB certificate does not expire.
- JUPEB candidates do not need to write JAMB/UTME before getting admission, since the programme covers 100 Level in any University.
- JUPEB candidates gains automatic admission without screening
- Those awaiting WAEC/SSCE results can apply and participate in JUPEB programme.
WHAT IS JUPEB
JUPEB is a National Examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of 10 partnering Universities led by UNILAG. JUPEB is an Advanced Level (A/L) programme that allows interested candidates to gain admission through Direct Entry into 200 Level of JUPEB’s approved institutions without using JAMB/UTME. The programme is moderated by UNILAG. The programme last for 9 months, divided into 2 semesters.
CRUTECH JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- O’Level SSCE results (max. of 2 sittings)
- 4 passport photos
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin (optional)
How to Apply for CRUTECH JUPEB Admission Form.
Hurry now, registration is ongoing in all CRUTECH campuses.
Contacts: call 08020795962, 08035160646, 07039098254