Bowen University 2019/2020 Acceptance Fee Price and Payment Guidelines.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PRICES
All candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee as stated below:
- Medicine & Surgery: ₦210,000 (Two Hundred and ten thousand Naira only).
- Law: ₦150,000 (One Hundred and fifty thousand Naira only).
- Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Science, Public Health, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering: ₦130,000 (One Hundred and thirty thousand Naira only).
- Other Programmes: ₦80,000 (Eighty thousand Naira only).
ON-LINE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Candidates who applied on-line for admission to Bowen University can make payment through on-line portal on the University website: eportal.bowenuniversity.edu.ng .
- Candidates are to log on to their profile by selecting “Applicants” using their e-mail addresses and passwords.
- After log-in to the personalized profile, click on “payment”, thereafter click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” select “Paychoice” as Payment method and click on “Make Payment” to generate transaction ID. Then click on “Click here to proceed” to use quickteller or take your transaction ID to any bank to process your payment through paychoice under payDirect platform.
Please note that this is only applicable to candidates who processed their application forms online. Such candidates do not need to appear physically in the University before payment of acceptance fee and collection of admission letter.
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE BY TRANSFER.
Candidates can pay the acceptance fee by transferring the amount indicated against their programme to:
Bank: Sterling Bank
Account Name: Bowen University CBT Account
Account Number: 0063910839
The evidence of payment should be scanned and sent by e-mail to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Name of Student
- Form No
- Student Phone Number
- Local Government Area
- Name of Sponsor
- Address of Sponsor
- Phone No of Sponsor
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE BY BANK DRAFT
i.Bank draft of Acceptance Fee made payable to Bowen University, Iwo can be sent by courier to the Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, while admission letter can be downloaded from the University website
The following information should, however, be written at the back of the bank draft:
- Name of candidate
- Name of Sponsor/Guardian
- Programme/Course offered
- Address and phone number of Sponsor
ii.Candidates/Parents/Guardians can physically make themselves available in Bowen University, Iwo to present their bank drafts for issuance of receipts at Bursary Department. Thereafter, they can collect their University admission letters at the Admissions Office of the University.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.