Borno State University (BOSU) Fresh Students Registration Procedure for 2019/2020 Session.
Borno State University (BOSU) has announced their registration procedures for all the newly admitted students for 2019/2020 academic session. Candidates are to follow the procedures below to register.
BOSU Registration Procedure.
- Candidates are to log into JAMB Portal, accept the admission offer and print out their personal/institution’s copies of Admission letter.
- Upon presentation of JAMB’S copy of Admission Letter, the Internal Admission Letter of the Institution will be issued to the candidate.
- Candidate should present him/herself before the Screening Committee with the following documents:-
i. Original JAMB Admission Letter
ii. Original JAMB result slip
iii. Original Institutional Admission Letter
iv. Original SSCE
v. Original Certification of Indigene
- After successful screening by the Committee, the candidate should present him/herself to the Faculty Officer for collection of Identification Number.
- Candidates should pay his/her registration fees at the Central Registration Centre.
- Candidates are to report to their various departments for departmental registration.
- Finally, candidate should report to Exams & Records Office for final registration with the following items:-
i. Completed Registration Forms (in triplicates)
ii. Photocopies of relevant documents (Admission letter, JAMB Slip,
SSCE, Screening Form, Indigene Letter and Bursary Receipt)
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BY CLICKING HERE.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER BY CLICKING HERE.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.