Benue State University (BSU) Part-Time Admission Form For 2018/2019 Is Out.
Benue State University (BSU) hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2018/2019 Part-Time programmes leading to the award of Degrees and Certificates.
Faculty of Arts
1. Degree Courses
a. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) French
b. Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Linguistics
c. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Philosophy
d. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Religious Studies
e. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Public Administration
2. Certificate Courses Available
a. Proficiency Certificate in French
b. Proficiency Certificate in Tiv Language
c. Certificate courses in Library and Information Science
d. Certificate in Auxiliary Social Work
3. Duration of Programmes
a. Six years (for Secondary School Certificate holders)
b. Five Years (for Post-Secondary School Certificate holders)
a. One year
4. Method of Application
i. Applicants are to apply through Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and process admission with JAMB Registration number.
How To Apply
- Visit the Benue State University portal on www.bsum.edu.ng or https://portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on Part-Time (Under application on the University portal).
- Complete and print out pre-registration form.
- Proceed to Fidelity Bank Plc and pay five thousand (N5, 000.00) naira only, using the generated Application Number.
- Re-visit the Benue State University Portal, complete the Application Form, and submit. Then print two hard copies of the completed form for reference purposes.
- The printed copies of Completed application forms must be returned, with photocopies of relevant certificates and credentials, to:
Centre for Continuing Education,
Benue State University,
Not later than two weeks after purchase.
Sale of Application forms has commenced and is on-going, to end Friday, 30th August, 2019.
Dr. Mrs. Mfaga Modom
Registrar/Secretary to Council
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.