Benson Idahosa University (BIU) Post UTME Form for 2018/2019 Out.
Applications are invited for fitly qualified candidates to the Benson Idahosa University (BIU) post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic term.
Candidates WHO failed to opt for Benson Idahosa University in their UTME might apply. The university provides a regularization method, to vary the University of first option to Benson Idahosa University, at no value to the soul.
Benson Idahosa University UTME Candidates Entry Requirements
This mode of entry requires the following minimum qualifications:
- Five credits in General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level or the Senior Secondary School (SSS) Certificate or Cambridge School Certificate, which should include; English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Five credits in National Examinations Council (NECO) which should include; English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, obtained in not more than two sittings; or
- Any other equivalent qualification subject to the ratification by the University Senate and the University Matriculation Board.
- In all these, the subjects required for the Joint Matriculation Examinations Board (JAMB) are English Language, Mathematics, Government or History plus any other relevant subject.
Benson Idahosa University Direct Entry Candidates Entry Requirements
This mode of entry requires the following minimum qualification:
- Requirements as in 1 above in addition to any of these
- Any of the following qualifications:
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced level or Higher School Certificate (HSC) with a minimum of two principal papers (at appreciable high grades) of “A” to “C” only, obtained in one sitting in the following subjects: Government, Economics, History, or British Constitution or three subjects in one sitting with grades between “A” and “E”;
- Diploma in Public Administration (DPA) with a credit grade or a minimum of merit grade, including other Diplomas such as social works; law, International Relations, etc., acceptable by the UMB or the Faculty Board;
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from a recognized Polytechnic or College of Technology with a minimum of upper credit in relevant discipline such as Government, Political Science or any Social Science discipline.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) with specialization in Government or any social science discipline with a minimum of Upper credit.
Benson Idahosa University Post UTME Application Forms.
The process starts with the possible student finishing the admissions form on-line or getting our University’s admission form from any of our contact points in Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos, Warri and also the Admissions workplace of the University campus on Ugbor Road, GRA, Benin City.