Bayero University Kano (BUK) Post UTME Aptitude Test Form for 2019/2020 Now Out.
This is to inform the general public that registration for BUK aptitude test for 2019/2020 admission exercise, will start on Monday, 8th July 2019.
This category of applicants must have Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or its equivalent. Depending on additional qualification possed by an applicant, there are three ways to apply.
Unified Tetiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, must have applied for a course in Bayero University, Kano and must have scored an aggregate to be determined by the University before they are deemed eligible in subjects relevant to the programme applied for.
Prospective candidates must have obtained a minimum of Five (5) passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE or Equivalent) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in both English and Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen field of study. They would then be required to register and write a test (Post -UTME) which is conducted by the University.
BUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below:
PROGRAMME/ UTME Score
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF DENTISTRY 220 and above
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES 200 and above
- FACULTY OF LAW 200 and above
- Mass Communication – 200 and above
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION (except Mass Communication) 180 and above
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EARTH &ENV. SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING 180 and above
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES 180 and above
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening.
- Go to BUK 2019/2020 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website.
CLOSING DATE: The Payment for the registration will start from Monday 8th July, 2019 – Friday 2nd August, 2019. Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will be closed by midnight of 11th August 2019.
Please Share and Comment.