Bayero University Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Admission Exercise Registration for 2019/2020 Commences.
The general entry requirements for the Part-time degree programmes are OND (with merit), NCE, IJMB (with a minimum of 8 points), GCE ‘A’ Level (3 credits) and HND (Pass). Applicants must also possess all the necessary ‘O’ Level requirements applicable to the regular full time undergraduate admissions. This means that credit in English is compulsory for all courses applied, while Mathematics is necessary for science based courses and the social sciences.
Holders of ‘A’ Level certificate would be required to submit their credentials for screening.
- At the homepage of the Bayero University website,www.buk.edu.ng, click Direct Entry Screening Application Portal.
- Login using your DE Number, the Program Appliedand your Gender, then upload your passport-sized photograph.
- After uploading your picture, Fill-in (update) theApplicant’s Particulars Form.
- Print your personalized Payment Invoice and use the invoice to make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) at any branch of Banks Listed on your Invoice nationwide.
- After making the payment, return to the website,www.buk.edu.ng, login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can Fill-in (update) the O’ Level and A’ Level Qualifications Form.
- Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.
NOTE: Only Applicants that are registered/screened online will be considered for DE admission.