Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Now Out.
Bauchi State University (BASU) has announced the release of their Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
All prospective candidates who applied for admission into the various programmes of the University who have scored a minimum of 160 points in their JAMB UTME and DE are advised to start applying online.
How to Obtain BASU Post UTME Form.
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and have scored 160 points and above in the UTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
Please Share and Comment.