Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
Babcock University hereby invite all candidates seeking for Admission into the institution to pick the Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session and apply.
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME.
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- · Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form.
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2019 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
|STATE||LOCATION ADDRESS POST UTME||DATES|
|OGUN||BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Centre, Chiemela Ikonne Computer Laboratory, Babcock University, llishan Remo, Ogun State.||Every working day of the week from 8am – 4pm|
|LAGOS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, 524 Ikorodu road, Maryland, Lagos.||July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 & August 6|
|FCT, ABUJA||BABCOCK GUEST HOUSE, 11, Hombori Street, off Freetown Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.||July 2, 9,16, 23 & 30|
|RIVERS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Conference Headquarters, 466/468, Ikwere Road. Rumuokwuta, Portharcourt, Rivers state.||July 2, 9, 16 & 26|
|PLATEAU||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, No 1, Zantan House, Anguidi, Barkinladi, Jos, Plateau State||July 22 & August 1|
|KADUNA||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church – No. 49, Idi street, Ungwan Bije, Gonin Gora, Kaduna, Kaduna state.||July 15 & 31|
|AKWA-IBOM||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church 33, IYAN STREET, By Nkemba Lane, off Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa-lbom state.||July 15|
|IMO||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church headquarters, Egbu Road, behind Kanu Nwankwo’s House, Owerri, Imo state.||July 25|
|EDO||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Conference headquarters,174 Old Benin/ Agbor Road, Opposite NNPC depot, Ogbesan Quarters, Benin City, Edo State.||July 22|
|ENUGU||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Conference Headquarters, 27, Udi Road, off Presidential Road, Enugu.||July 24|
SCREENING DATES FOR THE PART- TIME DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMME (BABCOCK CENTER FOR EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT)
|OGUN||BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Centre, Chiemela Ikonne Computer Laboratory, Babcock University, llishan Remo, Ogun State.||July 7, August 4 & September 8|
Please Comment and Share.