Australia 2019 International Partner Scholarships At Melbourne University.
This is to notify all scholars that the International Undergraduate Partner Scholarships are available to international students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce who have studied with our partner institutions. The scholarship offers up to 50% fee remission for the duration of the Bachelor of Commerce.
The partner institutions include;
- Trinity College Foundation Studies, Australia
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- HELP University, Malaysia
- Taylor’s College, Malaysia
- Sunway College, Malaysia
- Markham College, Peru
- Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
- Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore
- Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
Application Deadline: November 25, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Awards: 50% fee remission
Number of Awards: 8
- Applicants must have attended pne of the above mentioned partner institutions.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good academic records
Application Process: No application is required. Applicants need to enroll in an undergraduate degree program to get this opportunity. After being a university student, you will be automatically considered for this award. Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and information pack via email.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.