Atiba University Oyo Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the prospective students of Atiba University Oyo that the school has announced the selling of their Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 academic session.
Post UTME Eligibility / Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 140 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University, Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September 2019.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess GCE A’ level, ND,NCE, RN,ATS, JUPEB or IJMB in addition to O’level requirements of the proposed course of study
- Direct Entry admissions are also available for all courses in the University
How To Apply
- Applicants are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng. Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres upon payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only into the following University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to Atiba University, Oyo, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete Atiba University online Screening Form.
ATIBA UNIVERSITY LIAISON OFFICES
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
Atiba University Courses.
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- Department of Physical and Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of English, Media and Cultural Studies
- B.A English
- Department of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.M.L.S. Medical Lab. Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science.
CONTACT: The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo. Tel: 08059952137-Whatsapp enabled, 08033287535 OR 08103494152, 07056229255
Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atibauniversty
WARNING: To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, Applicants and Parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers brochure.