Atiba University Oyo JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
Atiba University Oyo invite applications from all the prospective students that wants to run their JUPEB program in the university for 2019/2020 academic session.
Atiba University is one of the partnering Universities for JUPEB. The University trains candidates for JUPEB examination and successful candidates will be eligible for Direct Entry admission (200 level) into Atiba University and other participating Universities through Jamb.
Admission of JUPEB graduates into Atiba University shall be based strictly on merit and other entry requirements in proportion to the admission quota of the University for various programmes.
- Applicants must possess credits in at least five relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
- Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study at the University
Atiba University JUPEB Tuition.
- ₦ 150,000.00
- Arts/ Social Sciences:
- ₦ 100,000.00
How to Apply
Once you meet our admission requirements, you can proceed to apply for your course of choice through the university portal.
Applicants are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng. Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres upon payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only into the following University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
ATIBA UNIVERSITY LIAISON OFFICES
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
CONTACT: The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo. Tel: 08059952137-Whatsapp enabled, 08033287535 OR 08103494152, 07056229255
Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atibauniversty
WARNING: To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, Applicants and Parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers directly.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.