TO ADVERTISE WITH US, PLEASE Call OR WhatsApp 08067415022
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Pulls Out of ASUU Strike, Announces Resumption Date.
This is to notify all the Staffs and Students of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma, that the university has pulledout of the ongoing strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
The University is set to continue with its academic activities for the 2018/2019 academic session which was disrupted by the ASUU STRIKE.
AAU Resumption Date.
The Senate of AAU, at its emergency meeting held on Monday, 21st January, 2019, after due deliberations, has directed as follows:
- That students should come into their halls of residence on Sunday, 27thJanuary, 2019.
- That Academic activities should resume in the University on Monday, 28thJanuary, 2019.
- That Lecturers should immediately commence lectures.
- That Registration for courses, clearance of Fresh students, payment of school fees, etc should commence immediately and
- That Heads of Department are required to closely monitor compliance with the above directives.
All staff, students and the University community should please be guided.